This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect from you, through our interactions with you and through our services, together with how we use and store that data and the processes we have in place to keep your data secure.
What personal data do we collect?
When you interact with us, for example by making an enquiry or making a purchase, we collect the personal data you submit, such as your name, address and email address.
We may also collect other information from you for the administration and delivery of our business services.
How do we use your personal data?
Personal information you submit through our contact forms on our online shop will only be used to answer your specific enquiry, administer your account and to provide the products or services you have ordered from us. We may also send out information by email or SMS if it complies with GDPR and specific legitimate interest rules.
We use the information collected via Google Analytics to help us understand the effectiveness of our website in our marketing and to inform decisions about how we improve it.
What third-party partners do we use?
We use a 3rd party partners to help us provide our services, these include:
> website management and hosting
> product delivery
> payment gateway provision
> email provider
> website analytics
Our partners comply with GDPR to keep any personal data secure.
How do we store your information?
Data for our website and various other services are hosted by our 3rd party partners.
What processes do we have to keep your data secure?
We take the security and privacy of our customers’ data seriously and can confirm that our internal processes are GDPR compliant, including:
- never sharing any personal data with any other third parties (other than the minimum data required to deliver our services via our partners).
- ensuring all admin and partner control panel passwords are strong and limiting access to only those personnel who need it.
- personal data that you input into our website, or transferred to 3rd party partners electronically uses SSL, which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link.
Under GDPR you have rights relating to any personal data that is being stored by us, these are:
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’);
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you’d like to exercise any of your rights please contact us.
Updating of this notice
Our Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time.